enhances the appearance of the skin as well as out the skin tone. Alpha Hydroxy acids posses the capability to separate dead cells that cling onto the brand-new skin cells, and citric acid is among them.
Moreover, lemon includes a high amount of Vitamin C that is among the most effective natural anti-oxidants. Not just does it further exfoliate the skin, the ascorbic acid in Vitamin C decreases the production of melanin (dark brown or black pigment that happens in the skin, hair and the iris of the eye in animals and humans) and safeguards it from image aging and the hazardous effects of UV rays.
Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Salt Load
Salt includes anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the exacerbated skin and the olive oil helps hydrate and hydrate it further.
- Take 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 a cup of table or sea salt in a little bowl and blend them together.
- Rub this mixture onto your elbows and knees for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off your knees and elbows, pat them dry, and moisturize.
- Follow the treatment as soon as every day until you attain the preferred outcomes.
Yogurt contains lactic acid that has various whitening properties. The antimicrobial alpha hydroxy acid in yogurt promotes the growth of brand-new skin cells. It also increases collagen and elastin in our skin, therefore tightening skin and enhancing its look.
Even more, vitamin E in yogurt nurtures the skin by relaxing and softening the dry skin on your elbows and knees.
Dark elbows and knees are likewise a result of deficiency of calcium in the body causing discoloration and uneven patches on the skin. Yogurt is an extraordinary source of calcium that battles discoloration and consists of anti-oxidants. The antioxidants battle cell-damaging complimentary radicals and promote repair work and regeneration of dry, dull skin.
Yogurt and Gram Flower Load
Gram flour is an excellent exfoliating agent and works well with yogurt to combat the build-up of dead skin cells and lower discoloration. This solution can be utilized every day until outcomes start ended up being obvious.
- Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt in a bowl.
- Include 2 tablespoons of gram flour to yogurt and whisk together.
- Rub the mixture onto the elbows and knees in a circular movement for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mixture off your elbows and knees, pat them dry, and use moisturizer.
Tomatoes include Lycopene, an antioxidant and a carotene accountable for their colors, that assists in safeguarding the skin from cell-damaging totally free radicals and propels the growth of new cells.
Tomatoes also block harmful UV rays that are accountable for severe skin discoloration and dryness. Further, the topical application of lycopene hinders the function of ornithine decarboxylase, an enzyme that safeguards cellular DNA of the skin cells when harmful rays impact the skin.
Additionally, tomatoes are likewise a rich source of Vitamin C which is anti-melanogenic and thus minimizes the levels of melanin in the skin.
Tomato and Avocado Pack
A mix of tomatoes and avocados works exceptionally well to minimize skin staining and pigmentation. Avocados are rich in vitamins A, E and C that assist in lowering melanin and lightening up skin.
- Take one small avocado and extract its pulp.
- Take a small tomato in a bowl, add extracted avocado pulp to it.
- Mash both the ingredients together.
- Apply this on your elbows and knees.
- Leave it to rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water, pat the locations dry and apply moisturizer.
- Follow the remedy when every day up until you accomplish your preferred results.
Potato is another reliable treatment for decreasing the staining of your dark elbows and knees. Potatoes work as a lightening agent to deal with discoloration and pigmentation on your skin.
Potatoes contain catecholase, an enzyme that works to lower unhealthy, dark look of your knees and elbows. Additionally, potatoes are abundant in starch that works as an unbelievable exfoliating agent and sloughs off dead skin cells that obstruct the development of brand-new skin cells.
Potatoes also consist of vitamin C that further limits the production of melanin in the skin preventing staining or coloring.
Potato and Yogurt
- Take 2 medium sized potatoes (peeled) and toss them in the blender.
- Add the mixed potatoes to a tablespoon of fresh yoghurt.
- Apply this paste to your elbows and knees.
- Leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water, pat the locations dry and moisturize them.
- Follow the treatment as soon as every day up until outcomes begin to show.
Power-packed with antibacterial, antiseptic and antioxidant properties, aloe vera gel is a popular remedy for dealing with dark skin.
Aloe vera contains vitamin E and C, anti-oxidants and beta-carotene, all the compounds that interact to promote the growth of new skin cells and thus lessen dull, hard and inflamed skin on your elbows and knees.
Aloe vera likewise consists of polysaccharides, compound that helps get skin rid of stubborn dead cells which hinder the regrowth of new cells and cause unhealthy discoloration of those areas.
Additionally, elbows and knees that get sunburnt take longer to recover and can even pain often. Aloe vera contains glycoprotein that has anti-inflammatory residential or commercial properties, which not only improves the appearance of the skin after sunburn, but also relieves and recovers the affected location.
Aloe Vera Leaf
- Take one aloe vera leaf and suffice sideways with a knife to extract its gel.
- Transfer the gel in a small bowl/jar.
- Use on your knees and elbows in a circular movement, spending 10 minutes on each elbow and knee.
- Leave the gel on for another 20 minutes.
- Wash the gel off with water, pat yourself dry, and use moisturizer.
- Follow as soon as every day for 2 to 3 weeks to obtain rid of dryness and staining.
Coconut milk is one the wealthiest sources of Vitamin C. It fights the totally free radicals in our skin, protecting the skin cells, and moving their regeneration. Therefore, coconut milk helps postpone the aging procedure and avoids skin discoloration triggered by dead cells.
Furthermore, coconut milk is abundant in proteins that offer nutrition to the skin, keeping it healthy, radiant and flexible. It hydrates the skin and enhances its look considerably.
Coconut Milk and Rosewater
- Take one cup of coconut milk and include half a cup of rosewater to it.
- Rub this mixture on your elbows and knees in a circular motion for 10 minutes each.
- Leave on for another 5 minutes.
- Wash the mix off and pat yourself dry.
Note: Milk and rosewater both contains remarkable hydrating properties, so this solution does not require any further moisturization.
Oranges are rich in citrus, a plentiful source of antioxidants that helps in battling cell-damaging free radicals in the skin that obstruct the repair and re-growth process required to keep the skin healthy, young and tight.
It gets rid of the dead cells that accumulate with time, triggering the skin to solidify, darken, and end up being itchy and irritable. Furthermore, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin (proteins found in the connecting tissues of the skin) which further preserve the skin’s vigor.
Orange Peel and Milk
- Take 3 oranges, peel them, and put the peels out to dry.
- Next, grind these peels into powder.
- Include to a bowl of whole milk to form a paste.
- Apply this paste onto your elbows and knees, rubbing in a slow, circular motion for 10 minutes each.
- Wash the paste off with water, pat yourself dry and use moisturizer.
Note: Constantly dry the peel of an orange in the shade, and never ever under the sun, as that robs it of its antioxidant residential or commercial properties.
- Apply ample quantities of sun block before you leave your house. Choose for a sunscreen with high SPF for your elbows and knees.
- Keep your elbows and knees hydrated. Apply lotion to these parts kindly. Take unique care of doing so after a shower as that when skin is most in need of hydration.
- While taking a shower, use pumice stone on your elbows and knees to additional slough off the dead cells that cause hardening and discoloration of the skin.